Who we are:
Global Message Services (GMS) is the trusted communications service provider for Enterprises and Mobile Operators worldwide with over 17 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of messaging, traffic monetization, and customized software solutions. GMS is a one-stop shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client’s needs.
What you’ll do:
- Act as an employee advocate and champion for employee engagement.
- Own and lead the implementation of the internal communications strategy, including appropriate measurement and evaluation of effectiveness to strengthen and further develop the culture of the organization.
- Create and manage internal communications protocols and procedures.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications channels.
- Manage all internal communications channels, internal portals and intranet.
- Support and manage internal events such as Townhalls or local events in office locations (content creation, project management).
- Liaise with HR to drive culture initiatives and other company-wide programs as required.
- Support the HR team in the running of employee surveys and results reviews and sharing.
- Ensure that all internal communications messages are consistent across channels and for different departments of the organization and with external facing messages.
- Support the communications team by executing on the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organizational perception and reputation.
What we expect:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field.
- 3+ years of proven experience as an Internal Communications Manager or similar role in an international environment.
- Experience using internal communications tools and channels. Experience managing internal communications in Microsoft 365 will be a plus.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written).
- Strong editorial writing skills with the ability to distil fragmented information into user-friendly, accessible content.
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Confidence in establishing professional relationships with leaders and key personnel in all internal departments.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture – a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect for both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Please submit the form below or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com