Who we are:
Global Message Services (GMS) is the trusted communications service provider for Enterprises and Mobile Operators worldwide with over 17 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of messaging, traffic monetization, and customized software solutions. GMS is a one-stop shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client’s needs.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, report on, and achieve the regional annual budget including key performance indicators.
- Oversee the daily regional sales and keep the Senior Regional Director informed on significant business issues.
- Analyze current and future regional market trends to determine opportunities and threats.
- Participate in the creation of regional sales strategy including market analysis and pricing policies and ensure its implementation in the Region.
- Manage new customer and partner acquisition in the Region and oversee the implementation of projects.
- Develop beneficial cooperation with existing customers and partners.
- Manage regional monthly revenue generation, analysis, and improvement plan development.
- Manage the regional day-to-day operations including current volumes and marginality analysis, new rates negotiation and deployment, traffic growth, and contract management.
- Participate in industry events.
What we expect:
- 5+ years of proven sales experience in Telecom.
- Experience in the messaging business (A2P/P2P/P2A) will be a plus.
- Experience selling to MNOs or established network among MNOs in Kazakhstan is required. Experience in cooperation with MNOs in other countries of the Region will be a plus.
- Understanding of the Telecom and Messaging business is required. Knowledge of regional Carrier, Hubs, and Enterprise markets.
- Excellent relationship management skills, negotiation skills, business acumen, and work ethic.
- Ability to develop and implement the sales strategy, strong process organizational skills.
- Ability to produce comprehensive analytics, forecasts, and reports.
- Advanced English.
- Strong Excel and PPT skills.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture – a mixture of open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values – Commitment, Integrity, and Progress – are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect for both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Please submit the form below or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org