Recent surveys reveal that 75% of consumers expect personalisation when making purchases, while 78% have used multiple channels to start and complete a transaction.
To meet these expectations, brands have turned to conversational marketing – a method that fosters personalised and engaging interactions with customers across multiple channels.
This ebook helps you understand the benefits of this strategy and successfully employ it in your organisation.
In this FlipBook you’ll learn about:
- Top drivers of conversational marketing adoption
- Key elements of conversational strategies
- Most effective brand communication channels
- Steps to implement conversational marketing
- Dos and Don’ts of conversational marketing